Collection Ulisse, Lei 2020
Ulisse, Lei is an epic story reloaded through the eyes of Ingresso Artisti designer Raffaela Pitzurra. Each items corresponds to a destination of Ulysse's and the designer's contemporary interpretation through her visual work.
The Nocciolina ring (it. nocciolina = hazel nut) forms part of the story aiming to rejoin the port of Ithaka.
As the journey will be long, nuts forms part of the light survival kit for any adventurer.
Rings can be stacked and combined with Arachide ring.
• ±17 MM INSIDE DIAMETER (US SIZE: ±7.5 - Italian/Swiss SIZE ± 13)
• other sizes please check http://findmyringsize.com/it/conversiontable.aspx
• 3 MM HEIGHT
• nickel free BRONZE or SILVER
• FOR GOLD VERSION contact us per email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• for individual sizes contact us per email at email@example.com
• special introduction price
• Each ring is handmade in Italy with delicate care and love.
Designed and casted in Europe in small scale.
Ground transportation and eco packaging.
Thank you for watching and sharing my work by mentioning the author ©